A Complex Future:
Managing Resource Constraints
Talent Management Within KKR
At KKR, we are deeply committed to ensuring that we are a firm that attracts, develops, and retains the best possible talent through a focus on:
- Increasing diversity and inclusion
- Offering leading benefits and resources
- Investing in training and development of our employees
A Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Becoming more diverse and inclusive is a strategic imperative for our internal operations. We recognize that having team members with varied backgrounds and perspectives is essential to maximize our performance and produce better results.
- In 2014, we created the Inclusion & Diversity Council, which has global leadership comprised of seven KKR Members and an Advisory Group of 19 diverse KKR executives.
- During 2015, our Firm offered global training for senior executives and managers.
- We are increasing our accountability for building diverse candidate slates in our new hire process and for the hiring of diverse candidates.
- We are leveraging our expanded external partnerships and working to engage and develop our diverse talent.
Enhancing Employee Benefits and Resources
Our approach to employee benefits and resources strategically aligns with our priorities as an organization and aims to integrate health care, wellness and work-life flexibility considerations.
Employee Training and Development
To further cultivate the most important differentiator of KKR – our people – we are committed to continuously investing in employee training and professional development.
We offer training, mentoring, and executive coaching to supplement employees’ on-the-job experience and performance feedback. Our human resources professionals are dedicated to providing new employees with:
- A seamless transition into our culture
- Development opportunities at key career transitions
- Skills-based development workshops to maximize performance